Hair

On Sunday, Gran took charge of fixing Sarah's hair. This is not an easy task. When I heard what was happening, I snuck in with a camera. I got a shot, before I had to leave. Sarah would not sit still...or as still with me in the room.


So I was banished. I watched in awe from the bedroom, spying on them through the reflection on the shower (you can barely see them in this picture). Gran fixes hair so perfectly, and I needed some pointers.

I tried to get a picture of the finished product, but my ever moving child would not sit and pose. I just got a couple of blurred pictures.
Speaking of hair, I got my hair cut today. I had a coupon for $6.99 at Great Clips. I would show you a picture, but sadly, it looks like a $6.99 haircut.

Comments

The Bears said…
I have outlawed myself from $6.99 haircuts. It's either a good haircut or no haircut and I've been much happier ever since. Even when my hair is long and stringy and needs to be cut, I think... at least I didn't spend money on it.
Annette said…
I used to put Callie in front of her favorite T.V. Show to do her hair. I am guilty of having the horrible Great Clips haircuts, last time I went back and made them fix it. Anyone know of a good stylist.
Anonymous said…
Hair is the bane of my existence. If I come within 10 feet of my girls with a comb, they run away screaming. Unfortunately, I've heard that doesn't change until they get to be 12 or 13. Only six more years . . .