Sunday Morning Walk

Saturday evening we drove in all speed to Idaho to pick up baby Sarah, who had been babysat for an entire week by Gran Bagley. It was a tremendous week for us and a great service from Gran. We were anxious and excited to see this face.
We discovered that she was no longer a baby. In my mind, she had regressed to babyhood in my absence. However, I think she actually grew in Idaho. People in Idaho are taller than Utahns. I think that it is the water...or the potatoes. Maybe Sarah drank a lot of water.

These pictures are of us on a Sunday morning walk around Gran's house. She is still in her new pajamas. When we arrived in Idaho, Gran had Sarah softly clean in new fresh PJs. No crusties on Sarah. We changed that on our walk.

Sarah decided to clean Gran's bridge with her fresh Jumpty bottom.
Sarah also asked me to take some pictures. She chose, flowers, weeds, cattails, and Gran's house.



If you look closely, Sarah's pointer finger is healing. I still wonder if she will ever have a nail, and if so, if it will be smooth.
Because I did not want to rescue Sarah in the slew below us, I had her crawl and scoot along the bridge. She was really good about complying.
We love you, Sarah. We love you Gran and Grandad for taking such good care of her. She returns to us better than when we left her.

Comments

What a wonderful mother you have to watch Sarah for you for a whole week. I bet she had alot of fun with her. Looking at that picture of your parents house made me a little homesick for Idaho. It is still beautiful there.
Christy Dyer said…
such beautiful pictures, such a wonderful subject, how fun for your Mom to have her for some one on one time