Granny in the Hospital, and no more Bucket Seats

Today we went to visit Granny in the hospital. Sarah was a little apprehensive at first. I do not know if she was having flashbacks to her own hospital stays, or if it was the small room that Granny was in.
The mandatory glove balloon. I love these. Granny had the great idea that we draw pictures on it. Such a great idea. I am no artist, but Sarah appreciates all of my efforts. She is my one patron.
Talking to Granny in her room. We brought her some homemade bread and a beautiful scented candle...neither of which will do her any good in a hospital...in fact, she might get in big trouble if we light the candle. But it is the thought that counts.
As we were driving home, we passed this truck. I know that you cannot see very well, but the driver and his passenger shocked me, because they were sitting NEXT TO EACH OTHER. My heart warmed. Who does that? Her arm was linked into his as they drove. I loved it! Is there any vehicle that I can buy that will let me cozy up to my husband while driving?

In commemoration, I sang the "Stick Shifts and Safety Belts" song...(Stick Shifts and Safety Belts, Bucket Seats have all got to go, when your driving, in my car, makes my baby seem so far. I need you here with me and not way over in a bucket seat.)

Comments

The Bears said…
You can kind of see it... how cute. Is Granny okay? I hope it was nothing serious.