Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

It is my favorite day of the week. Second place is Monday, where I am still inspired by Sunday, and I get a lot done.

I just had to post some pictures of our Sunday. For our Sabbath fireside, we played a rousing game of 5 crowns. Andrew taught Sarah a new skill.
She is a fast learner. She now knows "Jack, Joker, Queen, and 4".
Because I am the ward choir director, Andrew encouraged me to go to "Music and the Spoken Word" on Temple Square, before church, for inspiration. Words cannot exress seeing them live. They were ethereal. Oh, the spirit of that place and that choir.
We are so adamant about naps, that we have Sarah nap before church. Yah, we put her down, anytime between 9:30-10:30 a.m. She is actually really good about it. Church would not be quite as great with a tired Sarah.
This is her post-nap, pre-church LIFE cereal break.

Comments

B and C said…
Aww I miss you guys!! Sarah looks so much older.....I think it is the hair cut!
Anonymous said…
Gotta love Life.

My parents were at the sheepdog finals--how funny!