Swiss Days

It is our favorite festival. I love Midway, UT.
We came in the pouring rain. Of course, Sarah was under dressed in a t-shirt and micro shorts so we bought her a new little coat. Size 3 years, of course, so, hopefully, it will last a couple of seasons.
Before the coat, a totally guilt ridden Mom dressed Sarah in her own button up shirt, to shield her from the rain.
Everything in Midway was Swiss. I was really interested in a Swiss take on Tacos.
They were kind of like Navajo Tacos. Okay, they WERE Navajo Tacos, and they were danged yummy. We could not even with hold ourselves for a beauty shot of our multinational taco. It has several bites in it.

On the gorgeous drive up, we saw a full rainbow. You could see the entire bow (even though my camera could not), which was a first for me. God bless Noah and his sign.

Comments

The Bears said…
I didn't even know there was a Swiss Festival. It looks fun. I'll have to remember to check it out next year.
Ben and Shara said…
You were there? So were we. I was there Saturday from about 12:30-4:00. Was that when you were there? We had the chicken and swiss sandwiches. Sorry we missed you.