How Long Will It Last? or Added Happiness

So I got referred to this site. And I just had to share it with all of Candice's friends and family members because of how cool it is.



Ever wondered how long cooked chicken will last in your fridge? Leftover caramels from those candied apples...when do I chuck those? Candice just opened a box of chicken broth to make the best Spanish rice you have ever tasted. How quickly should I find another recipe for the rest of the broth? I cooked all but two of the rib eye steaks for dinner last night. How long will the defrosted ones last?

Normally I delete those types of emails without reading them. This will bring happiness to the Rail Family (no more mysteries or questions)!

Comments

Becky said…
Okay, first, I want that recipe. Pronto. And second, I'm pretty sure caramels are indestructible and will last until the end of time. :)
Jon + Kat said…
Hey, tell Candice that when you guys find out what you are having, I will make you a quilt.
Steve said…
You should look at the periodic table of the condiments. It is the only thing I remember from my undergraduate chemistry classes.

http://www.backtable.org/~blade/fnord/condiments.html