A long absence

I am sorry for not posting for so long. I am just so...sick. I read yesterday that the sicker you are the healthier the baby will be. I am convinced then, that I will have a the world's healthiest linebacker (I do not know why 'linebacker' sounded healthy to me...maybe it just sounded hard to carry).

Anyway, I feel worse than terrible. Andrew, of course has been a saint through it all.

A little update on our activities (besides sleeping, and going to Zumba classes. Zumba makes me feel better. I really like the music. I attended the West Valley Zumba class today. I was one of the only white women. Latinas are beautiful and can really move their hips. My English heritage gave me very little natural hip shaking prowess).

Oh, yes, update:

First, I lost my phone for a week. I found it in that place of no return between the seats of our vehicle. The place where french fries go to die. I missed a few important events, and I am so sorry for being difficult to reach.

Last weekend Andrew actually had Monday off. This is rare and wonderful. He is a crazy hard worker and rarely takes a Saturday off, so this was a treat. We headed on the spur of the moment to Idaho on Saturday, and spent a relaxing and good weekend at the cabin in Island Park.

We saw most of the family, except for Dad. He was driving one of these:

I took this picture as we were heading back to Utah through the truck window. I was proud of Dad for helping the farmers get their harvest in.

The Monday before that (Oct 5), for FHE, we went to Wheeler Farm. It is so harvesty there. We took some pictures. This is a rare full family shot taken because there was a place to prop the camera and set the timer.



Again, I am sorry for the absence. I do not feel sick ALL of the time. Just almost all of the time. I feel better when I am talking with people, because I forget how awful I feel. Hence, I am excited for our Super Saturday Relief Society Meeting tomorrow.

This horrible time too, will pass, in about 2 months...I hope.

Comments

shauna said…
You may feel terrible, but you sure look beautiful! Great pictures. Hang in there doll.
Jon + Kat said…
I'm sorry you are so sick. My babies are super healthy, so I think the myth is true! We are stoked for you guys to come. We can play or relax as much as you want! That's the glory of Texas! Oh, the weather COOLED down to 80* today. Just a little incentive!
The Bears said…
I heard that too and I couldn't decide if I believed it, or if they were just trying to make me feel better while I felt like death warmed over. Let's just hopr it's true and we'll both have super healthy babies.
Ben and Shara said…
sorry to hear you are feeling yucky, that is no fun but hopefully your sacrifice will pay off. Perhaps you will have the healthiest baby EVER.
Good luck. Also, have you mentioned how many weeks you are or when your due date is? I would also love to hear what your magical doctor did for you. I have two family members that want kids really bad but . . . the methods they have tried so far haven't worked yet.
Leslie said…
I am sorry Candice. It's so hard to be sick when you are pregnant. Believe me...I know! But...you look amazing! Love that your dad drove truck for Spud Harvest. What a wonderful man!
Anonymous said…
It was good to hear from you. Keep your chin up and don't expect too much from yourself. Baby-making is hard work.