The Christmas Picture

For Christmas, Sarah and I got our picture taken for Daddy. My idea was indeed a mother-daughter picture, but the photographer spent most of the session on just Sarah. Maybe I was not assertive enough to say, "I really want both of us".

However, of the three shots that she took of both of us, in one, Sarah looked at the camera. No small feat. No, we did not get a smile, but at least she was looking at the camera.

Merry Christmas, Dad. This picture now adorns his work desk:

Comments

Michellie-mom said…
OOOhh...love it. It's better that she is not smiling...some of the greatest shots are more natural pics where everyone isn't putting their best cheese it on. You look beautiful!
Dan said…
This is a fantastic picture! I love that we get the nonsmiling/curious look. What a cutie!
I love your picture. Sarah is just as adorable as you were when you were little. Tell Andrew "good luck" for the bell Choir. I think that would be awesome if he made it.
Christy Dyer said…
Wow! you are both beautiful! I know Drew will treasure this one.
Ben and Shara said…
wow, you look gorgeous!