Happy Anniversary!

We met at BYU, worked for the Church, spent two years in China, two years in Washington D.C., and now, we are in Salt Lake City. The inversion has lifted, and it is anniversary number nine.

Thank you, Andrew, for being the best for nine years...and getting better. Some people say that you cannot change a person, especially your spouse. Luckily, I have a spouse who changes himself. He gets better every day. I am interested to see how awesome he is in 9 billion billion years. Yeah, he will be pretty stellar.

(Thank you for always having Conference playing in the truck, for thinking that I am way more amazing than I am, for giving me a Sarah break from the hours of 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., for doing your home teaching, and for having morning family scripture study, even if Sarah and I are still sleeping...that is the sweet stuff)

P.S. for history's sake, the above stills (seriously, we got these from our old video camera) were taken on BYU campus.

Comments

Christy Dyer said…
Congrats! You two are both stellar.
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary!
Deborah said…
Happy Anniversary you two!
Jensens said…
Happy Anniversary!
Becky said…
Adorable! Happy Anniversary to you both.
jennaloha said…
awesome hair. I don't think I ever have seen you with hair that sort, have I? Unless i vaguely recall a time Rebecca whacked off more than you asked...
Shane D. said…
good Work 9 years!