The lost Winter Goal list

I just read cousin Kerianne's "I totally accomplished my goals" post, and low and behold, as I was cleaning my bedroom, I found a little list written on a folded yellow post-it, written while at work; apparently retrieved from some pants pocket.

It was entitled WINTER GOALS.

As a homage to awesome Kerianne, I will put those that I have finished, now that it is January:

1. Have a baby (okay, 'finished' might be too strong of word for this one)
2. Make all of my Christmas gifts
3. Visit Katrina in Texas

Now, to complete the homage, I guess I need to make some last part of Winter goals:

1. Crochet a blanket
2. Go Cross Country Skiing with Drew
3. Locate my missing Patriarchal Blessing (a.k.a. order a new one)
4. Potty train Sarah
5. Cook dinner at least 3 times a week (I know, please to not judge me too harshly-I withered with my total aversion to anything but celery, toast, and crackers...I still feel it every morning and evening).
6. Go on a winter trip-Drew is pushing for New Mexico, while I am thinking anywhere else but. Maybe New Mexico will be awesome...

Comments

jennaloha said…
Come to Arizona! That's my vote.