Atticus?


For the record, Atticus was my suggestion. Atticus Finch is as Christlike as any fictional figure ever penned. How he treats and serves Mrs. Dubose is one of the greatest literary treatises on mercy and charity of all time.

We are just not sure if our little boy is going to be an Atticus.

Some people want to be Jacob the Werewolf in the rain.


I want to be Atticus in the Alabama summer sun, complimenting Mrs. Dubose on her flowers.

Actually, I am just grateful to be Andrew...so I can be married to the most wonderful sweetheart in the world.

Comments

The Bears said…
I'm with you Drew and if Scout didn't sound silly with the last name Bear, I would have a Scout in my family.
Sarah MomE25 said…
I think that would be a great name!
Name - what's in a name? A lot I know. It's always such a fun yet difficult decision in my book when it comes to our babies. I can't wait to see what you pick.

I'm just so excited you will have a boy! Thank goodness the Rail line will continue - I was beginning to get a little worried abt that! And I'm already betting that team Cammer will have another girl.
Mrs. Olsen said…
Atticus all the way!
Brandi said…
I agree that the character of Atticus Finch is praiseworthy. But I still think it sounds an aweful lot like Sparticus.
Unknown said…
Go for it! I think Atticus is a great name.
Becky said…
Oooh, I like it!

It's unique, but not off-the-wall crazy or unpronounceable. Nice choice.