Goin' Home

Thank you, Drew, for the video. I could not get those photos uploaded. You are the best.

Baby Ava's blessing, a Texas visit from Katrina, and possibly the last time we see Mom and Dad before their mission, caused the Bagley's to converge this weekend.

It was awesome.

Weekend's are my busiest time, but we worked almost everything out to make it home. Family is important that way.

We arrived home Saturday morning for a Sevy birthday party. Oh, the happiness.

That night was my favorite part of the trip. Dad Bagley arranged the 7:30 p.m. session at the Rexburg Temple where he and my beautiful mother, as temple workers, led the session. Every child was there. We sat together on the front row. It really does not get much better than that. I can no longer take for granted that I have two parents and a complete set of siblings and in-laws that choose to be in the Temple together. It was bliss.

Sunday, we attended baby Ava's blessing. Ordinances are the best reason for gathering. Great, job, Steve for such a wonderful blessing. (and her name is Ava, not Anna, apparently:).

We had to rush home right after the blessing, sans post blessing Lasagna. That was the saddest part of the trip. I did not even get to take a full family picture, and capture Ava in her dress. I had a fireside that my good choir was singing in.

It was a weekend to remember.

Next post I will write about what happened during my month long blog hiatus.

Comments