The best weather ever experienced

Today, in Salt Lake City, UT, we experienced perfection in weather. We also had the entire day free as a family. We were in Saturday bliss.

We started off with some Home Depot, and Costco-ing, and then made our way to the Japanese Festival. It was pretty nice...except...maybe I just do not get Manga. I did not take pictures of the Anime crowd, but none of them were actually Japanese.
Then off to the Earth Day celebration at the zoo. I am impressed that Sarah has no fear of animals that could kill you like snakes and spiders, but is afraid of Mannequins at the mall. She also has no fear of wearing a pink winter beanie that says 'BYU' on a pristine spring day...in Ute country.
We then went to a Thai restaurant. Thai is our favorite family food. And then took humongous naps.
We played in the fountains at the Gateway that night, and did a little window shopping. The weather never failed us.

Sarah did not wear her pink hat shopping, thank goodness.

Comments

Jon + Kat said…
I love great days full of fun things! It reminds me of when my sister came to visit!