Come, Come....Support Candice and Sarah Tonight!

If you are in Salt Lake tonight or tomorrow, come cheer on Sarah and Candice on as they watch me try to win an oboe from Summerhays music.

The competition starts at 6:00 pm and goes on all weekend.

When you come, bring something to help me pass the time, but which I will not need hands for.

Better yet, bring something to help Sarah and Candice pass the time, because I know they will be bored out of their brains and your visit is certain to cheer them up!

UPDATE:

We bowed out at 10:30. Candice and Sarah were with me the whole time. In visiting with the kids around me and seeing their families, I knew winning an instrument would have meant more to them than it would have to me.

We plan on going back next year, this time Candice will compete with me. Who wants to join us?

Why an oboe?

This is why:


Comments

The Bears said…
Good luck Drew. Hope you get bathroom breaks.