Easter in Island Park, and my Low Rider

This would be a great tradition to continue. Going to Island Park in an Easter Blizzard;

snuggling up together to listen to the prophet (didn't the Saturday sessions rock?).
Make some Easter Eggs,
and, a little under dressed for the weather, supplement my iron deficiency with a little barbecued burgers.


Yeah, it was a great weekend: the second in a row that we have spent in Idaho. We just need to get our Mom and Dad fix before their mission.

Today I had another prenatal exam. I am 33 weeks, have gained 8 pounds, and everything seems in order, except that I always think that I am going to go into labor early. Baby Boy is just so darned...low. I can actually breathe. That is not right. I am not supposed to have so much oxygen at this point.

Comments

The Bears said…
You can breathe... I'm impressed. I haven't had a girl yet, so maybe I could breathe and just didn't know it.
Jensens said…
That looks like some snuggly fun! I love Island Park.... and listening to conference. What a great combo!

It's amazing how different pregnancies can be. It doesn't matter if they are boys or girls, they are all different. One of the many miracles... Sounds like you are doing well, and I'm happy to hear it!
Christy Dyer said…
Conference was fabulous and glad to hear you are fabulous too, but only 8 pounds. Are you ok?
Becky said…
Candice,
What a great Easter weekend! I loved seeing the pictures of the kiddo's! How Brandi's babies have grown since I used to baby sit them in NJ. You look radiant, darlin'!
Ben and Shara said…
congrats. you are almost there. keep breathing!
s