The Wedding Dance and Labor?

I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon, and I am 39 weeks, 2 centimeters and 75% effaced. The baby is settling into my pelvis.

Afterward, I went to my cousin's (first cousin once removed) Bryce's wedding reception. For the traditional Father Daughter Dance, the father and the bride choreographed an amazing routine to music ranging from "La Bamba" to "Black and White" by Michael Jackson. I was impressed, and expect Andrew to do a similar dance with Sarah someday. If not, I will choreograph a wedding dance with my son.

As we left, I think my water broke; with a couple of other labor symptoms. I could be wrong. So I am just hanging out, wondering if I am in labor or not.

I could be since I have a ward baby shower today, and last time I went into labor, it was the day of my baby shower.

Or I could be hanging on for another week.

I am packed.

Comments

The Bears said…
Exciting! You think your water broke??? When mine broke it made such an audible pop that everyone in the room turned to look at me. I'm glad you're packed and I'm available for rides or food runs to the hospital.
Ben and Shara said…
wow, I'm just wondering if your water broke or not? I was a little unsure the last time and the nurses did a little fern test that tells them if my water broke or not. And it had.

Good luck, or perhaps he is already here?
Unknown said…
good luck! Happy laboring, Candice!
WAHOO!!! Can't wait for the update!