Almost 4 weeks

He is almost 4 weeks old...

He cries real tears.

He smiles in his sleep.

His eyebrows and eyelashes (what he has of them) are growing in wheat blonde.

He has a voice.

His baby acne is clearing up, and he looks really good, except for the place where I accidentally hit him with the baby swing tray. I hope it does not scar. I am such a good Mom.

He slept ten hours straight last night...then I woke him up. I did not sleep ten hours. I listened for him for ten hours.

He usually sleeps until I wake him up.

Please never wake me up while I am sleeping. You can wake up Andrew, but not me.

This is a video of me waking him up from his nap. I changed it to a version with the light on. I figured it is nice to actually be able to see the baby.

Comments

The Bears said…
I am so happy you have a good sleeper. A lot jealous and in disbelief that such good sleepers exist... but still happy for you. I saw the smile!
Sarah (: said…
He is so cute!
(:
Ben and Shara said…
all of his sounds and squeals are so familiar. What is this about 10 hours at night? How? I so need to get me some ten hours.
Mrs. Olsen said…
Wow, I am officially baby hungry. He's adorable and I LOVE good sleepers. Nothing is better.