Changing

I think of a thousand things every day that I want to blog about. Usually, just sound bites of my life, like how changing a boy's diaper is like Russian Roulette, because I have not figured out how to skillfully cover his private parts in case of a tiny shower. Or, how tired I am, when we get off schedule, and he cries and cries, and so do I.

But, after another reading of, "The Baby Whisperer" and a lot of prayer, I think that we might have this new baby thing under control. I seem to have forgotten Sarah at this stage. But, Steele is so different from Sarah.

We have all changed. Sarah has changed into a big sister, and she plays her role splendidly. This is a blessing to me. I am changing. I love what I am becoming.
I added a couple of videos. Maybe these are only funny to me. They were taken with our several years old camera, that will never die.

We actually ordered a new camera so that we could hurry and take beautiful newborn pictures and video before my hair fell out, and Steele got his baby acne.

The camera did not come in time...it still has not come, (long story). I still have my hair, but Steele got his baby acne. Poor boy.

The first video, is Steele's first game of Peek-a-Boo.

The second video is from Memorial Day. It is Sarah playing the drums. Our favorite activity that day was the Bagpipe Concert at the Taylorsville Cemetery. Sarah LOVED it. She sat enthralled the entire concert, giving loud cheers and applause following each song.

She is our Scottish Toddler.

Comments

We love the videos. So cute. Also, with the "wee little shower" issue, check out this link. They're cheaper on amazon, but this site shows all the options. At the very least, they're cute. :)

http://www.bebabean.com/product/pptp/index.aspx
The Bears said…
I just accepted the showers. River always kicked and moved so much, anything I tried to cover him with always fell off. Luckily it becomes less often. I'm so glad Sarah is transitioning well. I know it's hard for some first babies.
Ben and Shara said…
Candice, tell me more about the tribute to Anne. I went to look at it and it is just a song, no video. Did something happen to her? What don't I know about her? Is she Brandi's baby?