New England in Salt Lake


It felt like New England.

Sunday night we went to the Wesleyan Bell Concert at the Methodist Church.

I am a fan of Methodists. I have three reasons: Number one, when I read about John Wesley in my freshman history book, his story rang true. I remember sitting in my classroom crying while reading of his revelation. Number two, Brigham Young was partial to the sect. Number three, they have an awesome bell choir.

It was ethereal.

It was also cool to sit amongst educated New England transplants. I wondered if people felt like I did if they visited an LDS Concert in Massachusetts.

Comments

Christy Dyer said…
I am continually amazed at all the things you find to do that are so fun and cultural. Thanks for sharing!
Candice said…
If it is free, we are there.

I love living in Salt Lake, and close to Utah Valley. There is always something excellent going on...I admit if it is over 2 dollars a person, we skip out, but between the Church and the City, there is no end to awesome free activities.