Number One Dad

I am so enamored with Steele. I would love to have more. It seems that since he has been born, my house has been cleaner, I have begun Sarah School, and I am just more organized. I do better with more on my plate. Sarah continues to be a rock star sister.

Steele continues to look manly in pink.

Saturdays are family days, and Andrew took us to Lone Star Tacquiera for the best Mexican food in the West. And that says a lot. This picture is us at the restaurant...Steele looking manly in his soft pink blanket.
We also went to a Refugee Fair at Granite High School. Salt Lake is one city that welcomes refugees, and it was amazing to see people from countries I have never heard of. They are so brave, their music invigorating, and their food is so delicious.


To end our night, Andrew took us to a free Ryan Schuppe concert at Midvale Park in support of Mike Lee (vote for him on Tuesday). It was super fun. The sky was clear, the music was great, and we were so happy.

I actually had time to look at the stars, and have a chat with Heavenly Father. I have not done that for a long time. President Hinckley was correct when he suggested that we take time to look at the sky and contemplate the eternities...often.
During Sarah School, we decided to make Dad a more masculine version of a corsage. One of our ward members commented that the Rails are very subtle.
Subtlety is one of our family mottoes.

Thanks Drew for wearing it, and exemplifying it.

He really is a number one Dad.

Thanks for loving to hang out with us more than anyone else in the world.

(Andrew did not write this, Candice did).

Comments

Christy Dyer said…
Candice, I never cease to be amazed at all the fun, creative things you do! I always enjoy reading your blog because you seem to make the most of every single moment! And Sarah and Steele do have a number 1 DAD!
The Bears said…
We're lucky if we find the time to do one fun thing a day and somehow you manage to fit in four or five. I don't know how you do it. I am a prisoner of naptimes. I will strive to be more like you and my kids will thank you for it.
The little man isn't so little anymore. He looks so strong and healthy. I am a little jealous you get to take him outside into the public, but I know my time will come.
I love the cute little pictures of the family. Everyone seems very happy.