P-Day

If you saw my 'favorite things' list, 'Family Gatherings' would be number one. (This is my Dad's first glimpse of baby Steele ever)

I love an excuse to gather. The excuse we had this weekend was big enough for Elder and Sister Bagley to finish their duties, borrow an airplane, and spend their P-Day with us (with permission,of course).
This was the excuse: Shawn and Chantal's super baby blessing. (I dig the Simon and Garfunkle t-shirt, Chantal)
Baby Aviel was born THE SAME WEEK as Steele. Note that he is only in the 20th percentile in size. She is not on the chart yet. She was born 2 pounds, and is now a whopping 4 pounds. She is a teeny little super girl. Perfect in every way, with probable super powers.
Our favorite sister, Katrina, drove up from Houston. I cannot imagine making such a drive with two toddlers. We barely made it from Utah.



Brandi, mother of six, wearer of pearls, and our family confidante. She is my eternal best friend, and Irish twin. We are the same age 17 days of every year.
The occasion of entire family togetherness deserves an impromptu family photo. This is all five siblings. Shoes optional.
And all of the grandchildren (I think).
And everyone except our Dental Student. We missed you, Jon.

Bye, Mom and Dad. P-day is over and we will see you soon.

Comments

The Bears said…
That is one tiny baby girl. Was she born early? Steele is looking so handsome. Sometimes he reminds me of River, before River put on all the baby rolls (which was week 4). He has such an angelic face and a neck... my baby lost his neck to chub long ago. It was so fun being able to visit with you the other day. Hopefully we'll meet up again soon.
The Bears said…
P.S. I love that you have an Irish twin. I had a small hope for an Irish twin for River (SMALL)! Maybe next time.
Brandi said…
I agree, family gatherings are my favorite things.It was so good to see you and meet your little man.I can't wait until next time.
Anonymous said…
I love that picture of the two babies next to each other. There's nothing like close cousins!
Merissa said…
I do love that family of yours! Great to see all the pictures.