VIPs

Steele's first baseball game (it was only my third, but we wanted to commemorate it). I always considered baseball games in the boring category of sports watching...up there with golf, and bowling. (I am sure these are fun to play, but watching on television was not my favorite pastime).

However, there is something about going to a real game...the ambiance, I believe.

Sarah loved it, Steele did not cry TOO much, and when we had family prayer that night, Andrew thanked Heavenly Father for it. We liked it that much.
We had the opportunity to sit in a suite with VIP tickets from Andrew's work. Granny and Papa came too. They make everything better.
Classic squished baby being loved by toddler picture that has nothing to do with the Bees game: except that it was on the same upload. I was going to write, 'on the same roll', but I forgot that we no longer use rolls of film...thank goodness.

Comments