More Happy Birthdays

You should move to our neighborhood. There is a party every week. At least it seems that way and I love it.

Happy Birthday, Mitch!

The party thrower this week: Shannon. I decided Mitch must be one of the best men on this planet and three others because he married Shannon. I apologize in advance for embarrassing you, Shannon, but you have been placed on a mighty high pedestal by the Rails. Mitch is right up there with you...Emerson too.

I also apologize for almost ruining the surprise:)
I think that we will work extra hard to keep these friends forever. They are golden.

Comments

Shannon said…
You are way too nice... I think you stole my line because I say the same thing about you! Thank you so much for documenting this for me, whilst I was frantically running around. You are the best!

ps, our neighborhood really is awesome.