My little Drew is getting blessed!

September 5, 2010, 9:00 a.m. in the Harmony Park ward house on 3805 S Main Street, Salt Lake City, Andrew Steele Hunter Rail will finally get a name and a blessing.

You are totally invited. I would love you to meet this little piece of me.

Email me if you plan on coming, so that we might save some extra ham, rolls, and sundry Mormon salads for you.

candicetherail at g mail dot com. (you know how to put in the address....had to write that that way to make sure robots do not jam my email inbox)

If you come, you can see his new talent. Laughing.

He laughs if you nibble (is that the right word?) his neck under his right cheek. Yeah, he is awesome.

P.S. My Mom and Dad will be there so you can bid adieu to them before their next mission beginning on Sept. 15.

Comments

We so wish we could be there - not only to give Steele lots of nibbles, but to thank your mom and dad with big hugs for saving the family reunion! We love you!
The Bears said…
Sad... I'll still be out of town. I would love to be there and see him. Take pictures.
Candice said…
We love you, Karrie! I talked with Mom and she was super happy that we were able to use the house, and it turned out so well.

We had an awesome weekend. Your daughter is a water star.
Anonymous said…
So wish I could come. I love looking at all your pictures and have to say I agree with you: he is VERY handsome and manly!

Best wishes to your whole family on your little guy's big day!
Candace said…
Oh how exciting!!! Yay for Steele. Hey can I make a salad or something for your fam you have coming over? I could drop it off pre-church. I'm sure you're going to be crazy getting the kiddos ready and all.
Candice said…
You are so amazing, Candace...I am proud to share a name with someone like you. I am grateful that you even offered.