Welcome Home

Everybody's parents should serve a mission. Mom and Dad on mission=happiness, peace, and miracles.
We feel that Heavenly Father blesses and blesses and blesses the children of Senior Couples. I believe there are few greater things that you can do for the happiness and salvation of your children and grandchildren then go on a mission.

I happen to be one of those children blessed by my parent's missions. I wonder if it was a coincidence that I have only been able to conceive children twice, and both times it coincided with my parent's missions. Our family also had a miracle 2 pounder born and thriving during this mission.
Welcome home, Mom and Dad.

Thank you for the peace and happiness our family experienced during your service. Most days, I just walked around my house just happy for no particular reason. I believe that we were looked out for while you were gone, and those angels in charge of us, did fine work.

P.S. I wish that I could have worn cool clothes like that on my mission.

P.P.S. I stole these pictures from Aunt Christy. I think, though that she is a forgiving kind of Aunt.

Comments

Christy Dyer said…
What's mine is yours dear niece!
The Bears said…
I don't think it is a coincidence, but man they are going to have to serve a lot of missions if you want a big family.
Candice said…
True, Mrs. Bear. I thought about that. However, I just found out this morning that they were returning as Directors in September, so...:)
Unknown said…
I am so proud of my aunt and uncle. Their reputation in Martin's Cove has made it all the way back east to North Carolina. I've heard some wonderful things about what they are doing out there!

And it sounds like next year will be even more fun!