National Steele Day, Sept 5

Steele was finally blessed on September 5, 2010. It was a deeply spiritual blessing. Everyone could feel it. He will be our little missionary, just like his big sister, Sarah.
Family drove and flew in from all over to honor Steele...family that we could see with our eyes, and some we could not.
Drew was in charge of the spread following the blessing. I am not sure if anyone has ever made Street Tacos as an after blessing feast. Andrew did, and they were super yummy.




We love you deeply, Steele. September 5 was your day.

(I had to include this picture of Steele and Uncle Zach-I did not know that Steele could do that-he is so gifted:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow it is so good to see photos of the cousins. I wish we could be there! I bet it was a wonderful day!
The Bears said…
So sad I was out of town. Congrats to Steele and he looked both manly and beautiful in his blessing outfit. That last pic is awesome!
Anonymous said…
It's always good to catch up on your family--Steele is a handsome, blessed baby (literally and figuratively--although I'm not quite sure how you can be figuratively handsome). Congratulations!
jennaloha said…
Oh my he is lovely. I've said it before but I say it again everytime I see his pictures.
Christy Dyer said…
I was so glad that Kerianne got to represent our family at the blessing. Being together as a family is the best!
We loved having an excuse to come down and visit family. Steele is getting so big so fast. Little jealous, but Avi is doing fine. She is up to 7lbs 3.5oz.
I love the picture of Cairo. He is such a little punk.