Sisters are good for you

Into my email box came an article from BYU that made me happy for having a Sarah. It was a study that stated, sisters are good for you.
Specifically boys are happier when they have sisters, regardless of the age difference.

Sisters promote good deeds. They actually promote charitable attitudes twice as much as loving parents do.

When he is an adolescent he will be protected from feeling lonely, unloved, guilty, self-conscious and fearful.
We are so glad Steele has a sister. We pray that you teach him well, Sarah, because apparently, you might have more effect on him than------we do.

Comments

The Bears said…
#1 I am sending a copy of that study to my brother Luke.

#2 River has that same onesie.

#3 My husband has two brothers and no sisters and I can't tell you how many times I thought... he would know that if he had a sister... or he would think differently if he had a sister.