Without Drew...

I never would have known why exactly I was Republican.

I never would have watched an entire football game, nor cared about the outcome.

I never would have read Narnia aloud.

I never would have subscribed to The Economist Magazine.

I never would have lived in China.

I never would have listened to NPR every day, nor BBC.

I never would have turned to the Food Channel.

I never would have eaten Stinky Tofu, Birds Nest, or Scorpions.

Have you ever wondered what you would have missed if you had not married who you did?

Without Drew, I never would have known how much Heavenly Father loves me.

Comments

Christy Dyer said…
I love it Candace! You are right, without our husbands, our lives would be so different. You have expressed it so well. We all need to be more grateful for what they bring into our lives.