Yummm- Cheese in Cache Valley

Friends. Andrew grew up with these awesome women. I want Sarah to be just like them. They are the most exuberant, generous, genuine, spreaders of light and happiness I have ever met. I cannot write enough good about them. They took my breath away with their sweetness.
We went to Logan today for Andrew's best friend's (besides me, of course:) baby shower. Cami, and Tiffany (pictured above) were at the shower.

We wondered what to do in Logan pre-baby-shower, and we caught wind of the Gossner Cheese Factory. We LOVED it.
Free samples. Rich milk. Squeaky cheese. Rockin' prices. When I asked Andrew how he felt while we were there, he said, "It is like Christmas".
Trying to take a picture of Sarah at the Cheese Factory.
Oh, how she suffers.
I loved Logan before; truly, there are few places on the earth better than Logan. Now, I love it even more, thanks to the Gossner cheese factory, and their awesome ultra-high-temperature milk that you can shelve for months.

Try their Root-Beer flavored milk. Seriously.

Comments

The Bears said…
I spent five years in Logan and never went to the cheese factory. I love Logan so much, had I gone to the cheese factory, I probably never could have left.
Candice said…
It's true. I am grateful that you never went to the Cheese Factory, or I never would have met you.
Candace said…
Yummm! I just want to eat it all. I guess there is a cheese factory in Boise, and I'm begging Jared to take me on our next trip. Squeaky cheese is delicious! I'm glad you had a great time!
We love, love, love the Gossner Dairy.
Ben and Shara said…
I have really strong feelings about cheese and Logan as well. Something tells me we could be related.