An accident...prayers needed

There was an accident today. My sister, Brandi, took her children to lunch at McDonald's as a treat. A driver of a truck in the parking lot did not notice little Juliet until her body was entirely under his wheel.
They wanted to life flight her to Primary Children's, but she could not be stabilized and they lost her twice. After surgery in Idaho Falls, she and her Mom were life flighted to Salt Lake City.

Mom and Dad met them at the airport.
Juliet just finished her second surgery (11:00 p.m.). You see, her liver was crushed. Three masterful surgeons worked on her to save her life. She should be conscious in a week.
I asked Brandi if I could send the word out about the accident. She said yes. In her thinking, the more people who know, the more prayers will be offered.

Juliet needs prayers (as do her Mom, Dad, and siblings)

So, if you have a little room in your prayers for this little one, I would be grateful.

Comments

Jordan Page said…
Oh my gosh what a tragedy. I am so sorry for you and everyone in your family. Oh my gosh I honestly can't even imagine....
Mrs. Olsen said…
Oh dear. I am so sorry! My prayers to Brandi and her family during this time.