THANK YOU and Funeral Information

First of all I would like to write a big THANK YOU to everyone-people that we know and people we do not, but are kind enough to make room in tens of thousands of prayers.

This has been a powerful experience.

Juliet's funeral will be Wednesday, at 11:00 a.m. at the Hibbard Wardhouse 2001 N 3000 W, Rexburg, ID. Her Viewing will be at Flamm Funeral Home on Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Mom and Dad Lofgran (Juliet's parents) are at peace. Thank you again for lifting them and us with your faith.

You can find more information by clicking Juliet's funeral

Comments

Becky said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful niece. I will be praying for your whole family today.
Annette said…
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for your family and how much she will be missed. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.