35 was a banner year

I am 36 today. And it has been a banner year.

For some reason I have been ridiculously happy this year. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. I cannot pinpoint exactly why.

Maybe it is the gallons of happy serotonin pumped into my body from a 7 month old who would never take a bottle.

Maybe it is because of a husband who spends most of his time thinking of ways to make me happy.

Maybe it was from being pregnant, and while my pregnancies are few and far between, they are good times for me.

Maybe it is Heavenly Father saying, "have a great year".

Oh how I hope for another year such as this...or another life such as this.

Comments

Unknown said…
happy birthday, Candice. Today is our tenth wedding anniversary. I will have to remember that your birthday and our anniversary are on the same day.

Heres to hoping that 36 is a banner year as well.
The Bears said…
I'm so glad and thank goodness for the serotonin or I might not have made it through.
Christy Dyer said…
Happy Birthday! You are the maker of your destiny, and you have chosen to be wonderfully happy. I love your optimism!
Kim and Preston said…
Yeah! Happy Birthday! So glad you have had a good year!
Becky said…
Happy Birthday Candice! And I must say, as I close out my own 36th year, I echo your feelings of happiness. So I think you're gonna love 36 just as much! So much to be grateful for :)
Ben and Shara said…
Candice, again you leave me in awe of your talents and words. Happy Birthday. I hope you next year will be just as wonderful as this last year.
Candace said…
I'm so glad it was a happy birthday! You are so fun to be around, and I love that your energy rubs off on me. You are awesome!
Lorin and Liza said…
Now that is a great attitude. I will take a page out of your book.
Happy Birthday! I remember the day you were born, your parents were gracious enough to let Lorin and I stay there the night before so I didn't have to drive home to Driggs and back again the next morning. I went to college the next day and was waiting to hear if the baby had arrived. What time of day were you born? We didn't have cell phones (because that was the olden days) and the news took a bit longer to get out.
Abigail said…
Happy Birthday :) How lucky we all are to have you in our lives!