Some pictures from last week

Sunday night (my 36th birthday night)we went to Temple Square again to catch some Christ-mas spirit.
I thought while we were at it, we might try to take a family picture with all of us. This is rare, because one of us is always holding the camera. So, as the light faded from the rainy sky, we propped our camera on the granite ledges of the Conference Center and got two whole pictures with three out of four of us looking at the camera.

Since Steele has been born, Sarah has been very nurturing to her dolls. I do not even strap Steele into his highchair, yet her baby is secure.
But I do dress him. This poor doll needs clothes. We do not usually eat in the nude.

I am holding my homemade birthday present from Dad. He is quite the craftsman on his missions. It is an oak jewelry box. We had the chance to see them when they had a meeting at the Church's Historical Department.

Happy Birthday week to me.

We are now off to BennyHana for my free birthday month dinner. Yay.

Comments

Candace said…
Hey what a cool jewelry box! I love a good handmade gift. Your family of four is so precious. I hope you have a lovely Christmas tomorrow! Xoxo
The Bears said…
I would want that jewelry box anyway, but to have it made by your dad... priceless.

I often thought if we ate in the nude... we would all eat less.
Becky said…
What a great week! So fun to see pics of the whole fam. Love the jewelery box :)