Aquarium bliss

In the bleak Midwinter, we were given VIP tickets to the Aquarium in Sandy. Aquariums are great, but not as great as when you have a three year old. Three year olds make potentially boring aquariums (a.k.a. fish zoo's) magical wonderlands.
Sarah practically swam with the Sting Ray. I thought that he was gross, but Sarah spent an hour with him.

Sarah post sting ray visit. Note the state of her 'I swam with the Sting Ray' clothing on this bitter cold day.


I love this girl. And I love her for granting me aquarium bliss in January.

Comments

Kim and Preston said…
I love the stingrays too! Sara and I could go visit them together!
The Bears said…
I love this. She would have dived right in, if you weren't holding her by the seat of her pants. Points to Sarah for enthusiasm.
Ben and Shara said…
we find the fish zoo interesting as well. My kids usually have the same dewy look after wards as well. Ha ha.