Sister Trip 2011

In the bleak midwinter, my Idaho sisters decided that they needed some warmth and sunshine. So a completely spur-of-the-moment sister trip was executed. I was so glad. Right behind Andrew, my sisters are my truest friends and the people I most love to spend time with.

We gathered in Houston, Texas because Texas is awesome, and Katrina, our youngest sister, lives there.
This picture was taken in Galveston ,TX (for Twilight buffs, this is where Jasper became a vampire). I was taking a picture of Jaclyn. I did not notice my other two sisters were posing for the shot from the window.
For those who know my family, I will give you a familial update:
Katrina is still an L.A. fitness instructor, and teaches something like 12-14 classes per week even in the throws of her first trimester of pregnancy. It will be her third. Jon, her husband has one year left of Dental School, and I am hoping that they will move to a warm place that is as close to us as possible. Because I really like her.



Jaclyn is the mother is two and is waiting for the third to come into their lives quite how the first two came. On this trip I loved her excellent sense of fit and color, and that she has the same worry about keeping people waiting that I do. Her husband is a P.A. in Island Park, Idaho.
Brandi is expecting a baby girl. I heard that genetically, the better looking the parents the greater the likelihood of a girl. Well, this is Brandi's sixth girl. You decide.
They are living in Rexburg where Steve is the busiest of doctors and they recently bought their dream property.

We have plans for our next trip two years from now. If Mom is not on a mission we would love for her to be there too.

Sisters are one of the sweetest things that Heavenly Father gives women. I was blessed with the best He had to offer.

Comments

Ben and Shara said…
oh ladies. you all look wonderful and warm. It looks like you really enjoyed yourselves! Sisters are awesome.
The Bears said…
A sister trip sounds wonderful.
Unknown said…
Hurray for sister trips!! The best medicine for the soul...
Jon + Kat said…
I look a bit chubby in the first picture of me, but skinny in the last, so thank you for posting that one! I was just thinking I should update my blog about the sister trip . . . maybe tomorrow . . . Thanks for visiting! I had a blast!