Steele

Steele is 9 months old. It is hard to believe, because I feel like he was born a few weeks ago. As I write this I am uploading the pictures from his birth. Practically a year of photos.
Right now he can go from lying down to sitting position, he will eat anything I give him (hooray for a veggie eating baby), he can cruise, but does not enjoy it immensely, will tour around in his now thrashed baby bjorn for hours, has been told that he is teething since he was 2 weeks old, but has yet to break a single tooth, has the longest eyelashes, fingers and toes, and best of all...
He adores me. How can I resist someone who looks at me with such love?

I cannot.

Comments

The Bears said…
How does everyone's baby keep getting older and River just stays so little. Maybe I'm in denial, but Steele can't possibly be 9 months aleady. He's so handsome.
B and C said…
Look at that smile. I am still in shock our baby boys are 9 months, time flies by with these kids.
Aviel got her first tooth last week. She just barely started drooling a ton. And she was very fussy. So maybe when he starts fussing a lot you will know?