Spring!

I feel like we have been inside for months waiting for spring to come. It sometimes comes in for a moment, only to be whisked away with a cold dry wind trailing snow flurries.

I almost missed the warmth of today. I had looked outside and thought the blue sky I saw was merely toying with me.
But it was not. In hurried celebration so as not to miss it, we went to the park-twice. And we picked up these beauties for $3 at Deseret Industries for some neighborhood cruising.
Sarah and Tutti would be the best of friends. They both have awesome roller skating skills. No inline skates for us. We like the old school.

And we LOVE March 31, 2011 for it finally felt like Spring.

Comments

Shannon said…
We felt the same way today! Glorious sunshine!

Let's go walking soon :)
The Bears said…
Sadly enough... I walked outside this morning... greeted the glorious sunshine... then packed my bags in my car and drove to Wyoming for the weekend... where it is most definitely not Spring. Yay for seeing Grandma... boo for missing the first REALLY nice day. It better not already be Summer by the time I get back.
Christy Dyer said…
It is nice to have spring. Try to find some elbow and knee pads at DI too!
Ben and Shara said…
we picked up a pair of "blades" from our favorite DI and my kiddos are quite pleased as well. They go cruising by. By cruising I mean a snails pace. . . the manufacturer must have made them with horrible ball-bearings so that small kids would have to put more effort in to get them to cruise.