Steele my Heart and the Loch Ness Tooth

Steele turns 10 months old today! I will say this every month until he is 100 years old, but I cannot believe how time has flown and how much a adore him. As I said his name today, I could not help but add 'my heart' to the end of his name, 'Steele'.

He is an amazing communicator. I feel at times that he can truly talk, mostly with his eyes, using complete and utter eye contact. He also uses his body, and I feel that he has an excellent ear for sound in that he mimics us astonishingly well.

And he has a tooth. Finally. It arrived three days ago.

This is part of the "Steele finally cut his first tooth three days shy of his tenth month" photo shoot. No, try as we might, the tooth was not captured on film.

So it's the Loch Ness Tooth. We realize people in blogland will just have to have a little faith that it exists until we capture a blurry shot of his physical accomplishment. But aren't all photos of the Loch Ness blurry anyway?

It feels like a big one too.

Comments

The Bears said…
It took me 17 days of constant trying, before I captured River's first tooth. Good luck and happy 10 months Steele.
Miss K$ said…
Hey- I changed blog addresses. Would you mind changing your link on the side of your blog? Maybe with your farwell note to my blog, you already did.
thelostgloveishappy.blogspot.com

p.s. i frequently come back to look at Steele's eyes.