Air Drummer

When Andrew was young, he was playing air drums on his desk and one of his friends asked if he really played the drums.

Andrew was like, "yeah".

He totally thought that he did. Because he watched MTV.

This video takes desk drumming to a whole new level. Thanks Ashley for sharing. I love it. I was having a difficult day-not really, it just feels difficult when one of my children is going through an aversion to his crib. So I pulled him out of his crib and saw this:



And noticed, to my gratitude, that my face was getting a smile ache.

So this is Andrew...and what really happened was I was 12 sitting in the back of a van on our way to a temple trip in Mesa, Arizona. We were living in El Paso at the time. We were talking about our musical talents, and I told them I could play the drums (which I honestly believed I could).

When they were amazed, I showed them my skills....in the air.

And yes, I explained that I learned from watching MTV.

Imagine my horror years later when I actually sat down and tried to play an real drum set. My confidence took an embarrassing beating that day.

Comments