White


I found my first white hair today...not just one, but six. On the right side of my head.

I have always trusted my body not to decay. I felt young for I looked young (I have a baby face). For some reason, at least for today, the white hair was my signal that the rest of my body should start dying soon.

I know that is extreme. I need to be more moderate in my view.

I actually really love white hair. Truly white hair. I love people who have white hair, because they are like angels to me. White hair looks wonderful with white temple clothes.

I do not even know how to care for white hair. Do you need a special shampoo for white hair? Is there product specifically for white hair, or things that I should or should not use? Does it take color well? I have been trying to grow the highlights out of my hair. Is my hair highlight-able or do I need to dye it brown?

I am at a loss. Me and my six white hairs.

Comments

Brandi said…
I found my first two grey hairs last week.I was devestated.I am getting old.Jaclyn told me highlights help hide the white.I've avoided coloring my hair for years but I'm seriously debating it now.Good luck big sis.
Ganine said…
This for me is why hair dye was invented. I am not ready for white or gray hair yet, so after finding one or two, I promptly went back to dying my hair again. Maybe when I am in my late 40's or 50's I will be ready for white hair, but not in my late 30's.
P.S. there is really no special way to take care of it.
Anonymous said…
White hair is sexy.
The Bears said…
You crack me up. I have to agree though, should my hair turn colors, I hope it goes Angel White.