Fun

Life is infinitely happier with children.
Before Sarah, watching 4 year old's play soccer would have killed me.
But it is the highlight of my day, now. (Sarah has been going to a ReAL Salt Lake Soccer Camp)
Without Sarah, I wonder if I would have approached the Paremedic booth at the Pioneer Day Festival in Cottonwood.
I had as much fun as she did.
These guys can rescue me anytime.

Facepainting? Bring it on.
And who doesn't want to look a little like
A Raggedy Anne/Punk Rocker
with a snow cone?
Life is so fun with children.

Comments

The Bears said…
I have always liked kids, but was always bored playing with them after about 20 minutes. I was so worried it would be a struggle to entertain my own, but River entertains me with the tiniest things and I have not had one boring day since he was born.
Kim and Preston said…
How fun! Life is more fun with kids I am sure of it :)