11/1/11 First Snowfall

When I saw that it was snowing, I resurrected our cold weather clothes, put away the summer ones, and suited up.
This occurred the day after the most beautiful Halloween weather. And Steele was still shoeless.
But snow requires footwear. So I found Sarah's old boots (thank goodness brown was in style. You cannot see the pink lining inside). They fit perfectly, and he never complained.
Again, Steele has a problem with eating anything, and I promise as I was taking the picture, I was proclaiming how yucky sidewalk water is, and prying him off of the porch.

Then he had to try some more.





I love the emotion in his face. He could not get his gloves on. It was so sad. If anyone has advice on toddler glove wear let me know.
Happy first snowfall.

Comments

B and C said…
Such a nice Mom letting them run around and play in puddles. I would be so worried about everything being sopping wet and having to change the whole outfit and wash everything after. Way to let go and let your kids have fun outside. Steele & Sarah are so big!
Kim and Preston said…
How fun! At least someone is enjoying winter :)