Homemade

As mentioned, Katrina, the one who took after Mom in creating things of beauty, suggested we have a homemade Christmas. I just have to post my efforts:

The Crayon Letter ala Family Fun magazine.

Take your crayons, shed them of their paper wrappings, cut them to about the same size, and super glue them to a paper cut the size of the frame paper. Glue the crayon letter paper to the back of your frame.
It was a surprising hit. Thank you Lleida and Cairo for boosting my creative self-esteem by being so enthusiastic.
I take no credit for these. We received this rocking family of aprons and oven mitts handmade by Katrina. Sadly, we only took one picture, which is a risk, because my camera struggles from time to time, so I normally take several of one moment. Hopefully you get the picture.
The paper roses wreaths. I became one with my glue gun as I destroyed two books to make three wreaths for my family. Thank you, Pinterest.
Now, I am onto crocheting Japanese Amigurumi toys. Super cute. I might just post my efforts.

Comments

Jon + Kat said…
LOVE the wreath! That really is so cute! I need to search pinterest for it! Love the letter frame idea too. Cute! Are we doing homemade Christmas again this year? I like it!