Singing of the Savior

Since marrying Andrew, who is a lover of great Christmas music (not 'Jingle Bell Rock'), the excellent carols of Christmas have become my favorite part of the season.

Being married to a super guy, he sacrificed to give me the opportunity to join a great choir. One with a greater choir director who makes me think higher.

I felt the birth and life of our Savior as I sang. It was a gift to me for Christmas.
Andrew took this picture from the seats where he was babysitting our little ones.

I encouraged him to hire a babysitter for this after-bedtime concert, but he wanted to have them listen to good music, and be in the habit of supporting each other in everything.

Thank you John, Sharalee, and Ben for also braving the snow and coming to listen. It meant so much.


Comments