Announcement at the End

Easter in Idaho.  Sarah ran through the snow for the 'big kid' Easter Egg Hunt
Steele's hunt was indoors.
The sense of urgency was not the same for the littlest  Bagleys.
Sporting the Peter Rabbit Pail.  He made it manly.

Violin recital number 2
Granny and Papa came and brought a rose for Sarah, and joy for Steele.











Sarah turned five.  We had a party complete with an egg toss.  Nothing is sweeter than a 5-year-old.
Last, but not least, 13.5 weeks ago, all of the prayers that I had ever prayed were answered.

WE. ARE. PREGNANT. (homage to Stephanie Meyer who popularized the period after every word, however, I gravitate toward:

WE! ARE! PREGNANT! (I prefer the exclamation points).

Seriously, for weeks after, I had nothing more to ask for in my prayers.  I just said 'Thank Thee' again and again.

When I went to the temple with our Bishop's wife, she said, "You know, I wish that they had a thank you prayer roll.  You know, for the prayers that have moved from the main one, and are now answered."  I agreed whole-heartedly.

How do I feel?  Well, grateful, and...really sick.  All day, every day.  Except, between 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.  and from 7 p.m.-9 p.m.  Even as I type this post, nausea is my constant companion.  But it is worth it, worth it, worth it.

Comments

Deborah said…
So Excied for you guys!!!! Congrats!!!
Kim and Preston said…
Congratulations! We are so excited for you.
Merissa said…
So happy for your exciting news!!
The Bears said…
Yay!!!! THAT! Is! Awesome! So sorry you are sick again. I always have this naive hope that I won't have to be sick next time. But you are right... it is worth it.
Diana said…
Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you. Good luck with the next few months.
Anonymous said…
SOOO happy for you and your family!
Miss K$ said…
WOWOWOWOWOWWOW!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY RAILS!
Yay!!!! I have prayed for you ever since our chat at Chinese New Year. I was hoping to see a post like this! Congratulations! I feel you with the nausea, and how worth it it is! Hang in there. Almonds helped me. :)