Ander's Baptism

If you give us any excuse to go to our homeland, we are off.  It is especially wonderful when we get to hang out with family and feel the spirit.  Two of my favorite things.

Enjoy some pictures.
The Bridge.  Or child-magnet.  It is in my parents front yard, and while it is lovely and surrounded with fluffy cattails, how I wish I had the skills to make a beautiful railing.  I watch my children like a hawk, picturing myself diving into that water at any moment to rescue them.
Meanwhile, we still love that bridge.  And I do not mind a little swim.

My children do not realize that 'Idaho' is a state.  Right now, it merely means my parent's house.  Same for me.
Sarah took this picture.  Thank you Sarah.

Brothers-in-law, or Brother-in-laws?  Great, great, great men.  Better than that, good, good, good men.
The Grandchildren Picture.  
We always love an excuse to come to Idaho.  Anders Lofgran got baptized and that  is plenty excuse for us.  Thank you, Anders.  And thank you for the unreal spirit that accompanied your baptism.  Wow.

We drove from Utah (early early morning) to attend this baptism, and document it with this family picture.  One of my children has actually started looking at the camera and smiling.  I am so proud.

My great friends, my sisters.  Notice that three of us bought and wore the same style shirt on the same day.  Oh, how I miss having your closets close.  When I used to come to Idaho, I never packed.  I just wore their clothes.   So nice.

Comments

Love the photos! I dove into John and Julie's creek last summer when Lucie (then 2 1/2) fell in. She was hanging onto a willow branch. I was fully clothed. It was not my best moment, but it scared me to death! Love your family. :)
Mrs. Olsen said…
Ha ha...our grandma and grandpa's house is also in "Idaho". Idaho the great.

Anders must come from Scandanavian stock! As a mother of a Leif...I must admit that I like it.