Life since summer

I feel awful that I have not blogged for so long.  It is as if I have deleted a wonderfully blessed section of my life because I did not write it down.  So, in a nutshell, since this summer:

Andrew got a new job, and he is rocking it.  He is so brilliant.
That job took us from Salt Lake City (which we love)

To Rexburg, which we adore
My due date of October 26 came and went, so I actually got to wear this for Trick-or-Treating.

We crossed our fingers that he would come on Dad's birthday (Oct. 27), but that did not happen, so we went to his party.

But, on November 2, he finally came. (This is me finally in labor).


Welcome, our little miracle, Peter Knox.


Comments

The Bears said…
He's so cute and I am impressed by your ability to summarize. Although... I still want more details! I am glad life is great in Rexburg, but I still miss the occasional run in with you.
Kim and Preston said…
He is adorable. Congratulations on all of your exciting changes.