Updates

I finally found the cord to my camera and uploaded the pictures that awaited there.  Here is our best baby, Peter Knox.  Oh, how we love him.  Oh, what a good little napper he is, which makes it possible for me to write this.

After two years of just growing my hair out, I finally cut it and highlighted it.  When I cut it, I thought, "Oh, I am so cute."  When Andrew saw it, he said, "Oh, you are so cute!"  Then he said, "You look older!"  Wow. Maybe I should have kept it long and un-highlighted.  Maybe only the class of 1993 still highlights their hair and cuts it like this.
Yesterday, we had a great windstorm.  Being a native Rexburgian, I barely noticed it, and actually loved the feeling of the gusty wind on my face.  The kids took it in stride and we had a Dora the Explorer, 'Superbabies' marathon.  They are wearing Super Hero capes.  The kind of Super Hero capes kids wear whose Moms are really bad at sewing.
While the children played superhero inside, we did not notice that the neighbor's trampoline had flown over our fence and landed face down in our yard.  Oh, the glorious wind.  Chicago, you have nothing on our little part of the valley.
Oh, and I took the hair pictures right before I went to bed, hence my mismatched pajama top.  I told Andrew to take the picture of only my face so people could see my hair, and not my exceptional fashion sense, but oh well.
Life is sweet and rich.  Spring is still on its way, and affords us glimpses every so often.  My family is fabulous.  The Gospel is true.  Honestly, what more could I ask for?

Comments

Love the hair - totally you and oh so cute! Maybe when your DH said "you look older" what he meant was mature - I think you look more mature : ) and super cute!

Ugh - we get lots of wind in Livermore and so far after 10 years I feel no nostolgia for it. Don't like it at all, but maybe in a few more years it will grow on me.

Ditto to your comment on our blog - wish we lived close to each other so cousins could play and we could hang out.

Love you!