Daddy Backup

I have to write down another reason why it is wonderful to be married: Daddy backup. I was up all hours last night assembling our new bike stroller. It should have been easy, but I could not attach one wheel. Never fear, I had Daddy backup.  The stroller is whole and ready to roll.  Thanks to him.
I have been having a hard time posting pictures from my new Mother's Day camera.  My first thought was, "No worries, Drew will help me".  Daddy backup.  He always helps me.

Someone asked me if any of my children feel neglected because I have three (which is nothing in Rexburg).  Nevertheless, I could answer, "Never".  I have Daddy Backup.
Thanks, Drew for always helping me do things that I cannot do on my own.  You are my gift from God, and He is a great gift giver.

Comments

The Bears said…
Neglected because of three??? These are strange days.
At first glance I thought that was a baby doll in the bike trailer - then I realized it was a real baby - Peter is so cute!

And I totally want the iBert - should've purchsed that a LONG time ago. I bet Steele loves it!