Happy Third Birthday Steele!

 Birthdays for us are intimate quiet events spent with family.  May 15 marks my dear Steele's birthday.  There are few boys like this one.  How I love my first son.  And he is three!
He requested a chocolate ice cream cake, so I obliged.  I crumbled and froze two kinds of cookies, marshmallows, ice cream, and a homemade whip cream topping for this bad boy.  When we walked in the door of our grandparents, we called the family in as fast as possible to blow out the candle before the cake melted.  It turned out shockingly good.
 Steele asked for a bow and arrow for his special day.  He did not mind or even notice his gifts wrapped in decades old Christmas wrapping paper that failed to get used for any Christmas.
He is a boy with lightning intelligence an unreal imagination, and he is my friend.  I love you, Steele.  Every day with you is a 'Two Banana Day'.

Comments

The Bears said…
Happy Birthday Steele! The cake sounds awesome.
Miss K$ said…
maybe its cause i babysat right before you MIL came when steele was getting born, but I think its more than that. STEELE is SO HANDSOME! All your kids are. Not a bad looking one in our bunch.